Turf & Shrub Care
We at Green Thumb Industries LLC have been keeping the grass and shrubs green for several years now. Our customers here in Greenville and the nearby cities of Parker, Gantt, Berea, Wade Hampton and Mauldin have long since adopted our regular maintenance contracts.
Our long-term clients in Taylors, Greer, Simpsonville, Easley and Spartanburg have kept their lawns looking green and healthy through our yearly pest and disease control services. We believe that proper maintenance and care are essential to keep bugs and pests away.
Turf ControlKeeping grass healthy requires yearly maintenance. If you are diligent in your care, your lawn will always be ready for guests and never lose its lush green beauty. To keep the grass pest and disease-free, we follow a fixed lawn treatment schedule during the course of the year. All of these treatments include fertilizers.
- Early Spring: Just as spring starts, we apply fertilizers, pre-emergent weed control and insect control, as required. Fertilizers encourage growth and thick grass deters disease and pests. With this treatment, we also control the growth of broadleaf weeds.
- Spring: We apply a different combination of fertilizers, along with post-emergent weed control and insect control at this stage.
- Early Summer: At this point, we apply spot weed control and insect control if needed.
- Summer: We introduce fungicide treatment along with spot weed control if needed at this stage.
- Late Summer: If the grass shows the need, we apply another treatment of fungicides and insect control. Here fertilization is necessary because fungicide can stress the plants.
- Fall: We lime the soil to restore pH balance and add spot weed control. If insects persist, we add insect control.
- Late Fall: We apply pre-emergent weed control and insect control along with fertilization to promote new growth for the upcoming spring.
Shrub ControlWe also offer regular treatments to protect your landscape shrubs from disease and pests. It’s important to keep your shrubs healthy by giving them proper nutrition. Weaker scrubs are more susceptible to disease and pests. We offer deep root fertilization, once in spring and once in fall to keep the soil healthy. These treatments make the shrubs more resilient and better able to fight disease.
You’ll most likely notice insects and pests in summer. We apply three treatments of insecticides to your shrubs and trees, once in early summer, once in summer and the final treatment in later summer. We also apply pruning oil to keep shrubs healthy in winter. If you have more questions about our turf and shrub control treatments, give Green Thumb Industries LLC a call at 864-201-0101. We’ll be happy to hear from you!